Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy, busy

I realize I have not posted in a very long time. My apologies. It might just be my goal to get this blog back up and "running".

I have obviously been at Cornerstone for a semester and have started my second semester. My first semester went really well. It was a challenge and very busy. I took 17 credits and played soccer.

I ended up really well in my classes and soccer went alright. I love the girls on the team and they have become such good friends to me. On and off the field. We did not make play offs this year which was slightly disappointing, but it gives us that much more to look forward to for next year.

God has been working my life in various ways in the past year. It has been such a roller costar ride. Full of ups and downs. But through it all God is good and has gotten me through. I continue to rely on Him in all I do and go to Him daily. I would be so lost without Him.

-Anna

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Well, Anna, this wasn't what I was expecting when I logged on to blogger. Sounds like a great goal!
I'm finishing a post with lots of pictures... check our blog soon!