Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Soccer season is here.....

Spring is in the air! Soccer has officially started. Our first home game is Tuesday, the 14th. I can't wait!!!! We are going to have an awesome season. We just got invited to a Loy Norrix invite, with Sturgis and Allegan. We play Sturgis our first game! It will be a challenge, but I can't wait!

On another note, I only have 3 1/2 more weeks of KVCC left. I graduate on June 5, and my open house is on June 7.

On another note, I am at the Solomon's right now! We are having a wonderful time. The three youngest are all sleeping, Kristin, Lindsey, and I are doing this crazy blog thing, and Jenna is busy doing school. Bummer for her.

My cousin Tiffany is in town until later this afternoon. She came on Sunday night and we have been doing all kinds of fun things. Yesterday we made Easter cookies, she went to see a movie with my mom, and we watched American Idol. She has also been to the Museum, to Sara and Daryl's house, and all kinds of other fun things, that I never got to do when I was a kid!
Anyway, I should get going now, but enjoy your beautiful day!
Anna

1 comment:

Lindsey Marie said...

Have fun at those games, Anna!
Great Blog, ;-) haha!
~Linds