Father's day weekend I was on a youth retreat with Pathway Community Church from Fort Wayne, IN. The retreat was in Marion, IN. It was a TON of fun. There was about 650 middle schoolers there, 65ish from Pathway. Laura and I went together and were youth leaders. It was a GREAT time with kids and all the other amazing leaders from Pathway.
We are getting ready to go up to the cottage for the weekend. It will be amazing. I can't wait for relaxation and family!
Ben is getting married in 10 days! It seems crazy that it is almost here. We leave for Florida a week from today. Sara, Daryl, Tim, and I are all in the wedding.
Shortly after we get back from Florida we are going camping for a week at Young State Park.
I leave for CU in aprrox. 6 weeks! I have been working out at least 4 days a week and it is definitely wearing me out! It will all be worth it in the fall though :)
I am at Solomons right now and Lindsey is forcing me to post this! :)
Other than all that I have been getting in as much time as I can with friends and family.
---Anna
1 comment:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Anna! You posted!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment