I keep telling myself I will update this blog more than I do. It sure would be nice to stay on top of it, but obviously it doesn't happen.
I have been down to Florida twice this summer already (in May with Mindy and in June with my family). I am going again in July with Tim and then flying back. I love going down there to visit Ben and Anna and see all of their friends I have gotten to know a little bit.
I am also going to Minnesota this next weekend with Daryl, Sara, Samuel, and Hope for a COTP (Children of the Promise) reunion. I am very excited as I will know some of the kids there since I spent 10 weeks total down there over the time Daryl and Sara lived there. My main purpose in going is to help entertain Samuel and Hope on the 9 hour car ride there.
Other than going random places, I have been babysitting at least 4 days a week. Three days for an nine week old boy and one day for the six Solomon children :)
The rest of my life is filled up with working out for soccer. It is a wonderful life.
I also spend time with my family and friends (when I can fit it in). Samuel and Hope are growing and changing every day. It is fun to watch them both grow up and change.
I hope to keep this up a little more than I have been :)
Anna
1 comment:
I hope your trip goes well next weekend. I was excited to see you had posted! See you thursday!
Post a Comment