
Happy Birthday Rosemary Joann! I love you and miss you princess :)
As I sit and reflect on Rosemary's life, so many memories and emotions come flooding back. Rosemary has impacted my life in so many ways and I will never forget her life. It is hard to believe it has been 2 1/2 years since she passed away. In some ways it feels like it was just yesterday, and in other ways it feels like it has been longer than that.

This is the last birthday we were with you on...your 8th. On your 9th you were at Viskers for the weekend, and on your 10th you were celebrating in heaven.
Rosemary -
I just want to thank you for the great little sister you were to me. I always loved coming home and seeing you laying on the floor. I hate coming home to an empty house now. Before you passed away, there was ALWAYS someone home, generally you and mom, now, there is no need for someone to always be here.
You were always willing to listen to all my complaints and take the blame for everything I got in trouble for. You were my favorite little girl to babysit. You were always happy and went with the flow.
Rosemary Joann Stegink, I love you and thank God for your life. You impacted me in ways no other little sister could. You taught me what it meant to be responsible and to love and care for children with special needs. I love you SO much and not a day goes by when I don't miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment